To purchase a product and (optionally) download the file(s):
1. Click the link for the item you want on the first [Home] page.
2. Click the [Add to Shopping Basket] button for the item(s) on the next page. After clicking the button you will go to the Shopping Basket page and it will show what items you have ordered so far. If you wish to order additional items. Enter your Name, Address, Credit Card and any other required information. After everything is entered, click the [Continue] button at the bottom of the order form.
3. Next you will get a confirmation page with the items you have ordered listed. Print this page (see your browser instructions on how to print if you need help)for your records. Note the order number. If you ordered a downloadable item, click the [Download] button on the order status page to begin downloading
4. You are given 5 chances to download an item for a period of 14 days after your order. If you need to download a second or third time (or did not download when ordered) simply click the link provided in your confirmation email to return to your order status page where you can then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to start downloading again.
5. If you have Internet problems when downloading (ie your phone connection is dropped) you may not get the entire file. In this case you may get an error message when you attempt to install the software on your computer. If you get an installation message stating the downloaded file size is too small, you will need to download the file again as explained in step 5.
You purchase and download the Cadrail application here. See the additional instructions for Installing additional pre-requisites by following the link below (free).